I'm Chris, a 24 year old boy from tut Midlands! I'm a drummer and love my music and being a bit of a geek but I also like dancing and a bit of cooking...
My favourite bands include Greenday, My Chemical Romance, Rammstein, 30 Seconds to Mars & Placebo.
I enjoy posting quotes and lyrics, but I also tend to post things that amuse me or just how I'm feeling
30 Seconds to Mars - Up in the air
Pure awesomeness and a great video, I really like the direction they have gone over the past 2 albums.
Also video has Dita von Teese.. never a bad thing
Funeral for a Friend - Streetcar
Played this for Dan at Subversion about his girlfriend, poor guy… he’s been through hell lately with his dad being terminal and his girlfriend leaving him - was good to play an hour of his requests to see him carefree and happy if only for a short while
Full image link →
like, is it ok for me to feel ok 90% of the time, then just want to crumble the other 10%. And for me to know that this is what I wanted most of the time, but then be afraid that i’m going to regret it for the rest of my life for some of the rest of the time. Is it ok to know that what is done, is done, but at the same time wonder whether I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life by not trying harder to stick at it. Is that ok? Is it ok to be the one who made the decision, but still feel like crying? Is it ok to want to run away from this stupid town because I know things will never be the same?
Is any of that ok?
oh hey tumblr being old school, hey charly being old school. oh hey me circa 2009, welcome back to the party.
its gonna be a long ride.
Ok, I *think* I know what’s going on. Yeah, that’s all normal feelings. For the first couple of nights after I broke up with my ex, I cried myself to sleep. And crying isn’t generally something I do, so that’s definitely okay. I had panic attacks for about a week after as I was scared so many elements of my life would change. But things are rarely as bad as you think they will be. It’s normal to doubt a big life decision afterwards, but trust yourself that you’ve done the right thing for you. As for how other people will react, most people have been either side of a relationship ending. Most people know not to judge or throw stones after a relationship has ended. And the people that do are idiots that aren’t worth the energy and should be ignored. Don’t beat yourself up for past mistakes. Learn from them, of course, but you can’t do anything to change them so you move on. You should give yourself more credit.
Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind
Blatant quote steal I know
Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix
Still not sure what to make of new Fall Out Boy
Rise Against - Swing Life Away
My Chemical Romance….It’s been fun